When you deposit to your trading account, these funds are sent to specific accounts designated as ‘Client Accounts’. These Client accounts hold all the pooled funds of our Clients and are held separate to those funds held by the company. Segregated accounts are set-up in order to ensure that there is clear and complete separation of Client funds from those of the company. This means that in the unlikely event that Fair Forex is no longer able to offer its services to its Clients, Client funds will be returned to them as they have been correctly accounted for prior to any trading activities being terminated.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a wire deposit?
- How do I make a Zelle deposit?
- What deposit methods do you accept?
- How can I withdraw my money?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- Where is my deposit?
- Some brokers allow me to start with less than $100 why don’t you?
- How do I deposit by Bitcoin?
- I cant see the money I deposited in my trading account!
- How do you transfer from your wallet to trading account?
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice