Yes! Fair Forex offers Islamic accounts (also known as swap-free accounts) for clients who cannot earn or pay interest due to their religious beliefs. The swap free option is available on all accounts and are 100% Halal and Sharia compliant.
Articles in this section
- Are you really one of the worlds lowest for commissions and spreads?
- How are your spreads determined?
- What leverage do you offer?
- Can you trade Crypto 24/7?
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?
- What is the commissions on stocks?
- What are your Indicies called
- Whats the difference between the indices and the spot indices?
- Do you allow arbitrage trading?
- Whats the difference between Raw Spread and Standard Account?
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice