If you have a trading dispute, you can submit a trade inquiry by sending an email to: email@example.com . In an effort to promptly resolve trade inquiries, all trading disputes must be logged as quickly as possible after the trading issue has occurred.
Once the trade has been thoroughly reviewed, you will be contacted with a full explanation of what occurred on the trade(s) that were reported for investigation.
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and with minimum inconvenience to you, please make sure you give us as much information as possible, including:
- Your name, date of birth and address
- Your trading account number
- The instruments effected
- The order ticket number(s)
- A clear description of what happened
- Copies of any supporting documents, such as screenshot, trading statements, etc.
We will respond to your dispute within 3 working days