You can find your margin level on your desktop or mobile MT5. If you reach 100% you get a margin call and wont be able to open any more trades. If this happens you should close trades and/or add further funds. If your account reaches below 70% margin, a stop out will occur at which MT5 will start to close your open positions automatically one by one to prevent further losses that lead to a negative balance (below $0USD).
Articles in this section
- Are you really one of the worlds lowest for commissions and spreads?
- How are your spreads determined?
- What leverage do you offer?
- Can you trade Crypto 24/7?
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?
- What is Dynamic Leverage
- Why are the candles different on mt4 and mt5?
- What are the differences between MT4 and MT5?
- What is the commissions on stocks?
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice