Standard Account does not charge a commission; instead, we mark up the spread received from our liquidity providers by 0.8 pips. The Raw Spread Account and Pro Raw Spread Account shows the raw inter-bank spread received from our liquidity providers. On this account we charge a commission of $6 per standard lot round turn.
Articles in this section
- Are you really one of the worlds lowest for commissions and spreads?
- How are your spreads determined?
- What leverage do you offer?
- Can you trade Crypto 24/7?
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?
- Whats the difference between the indices and the spot indices?
- Do you allow arbitrage trading?
- Whats the difference between Raw Spread and Standard Account?
- What is the minimum deposit to get started?
- What are your commissions and spreads?
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice