This is because the time difference between the servers is 2 hours. On MT5 the time is GMT+3 and on MT4 it is GMT+1. For example "the same" 4h candle between 08:00 and 12:00 server time in MT5 would cover period between 05:00 and 09:00 GMT while in MT4 the same candle would be built based on prices between 07:00 and 11:00 GMT.
Articles in this section
- Are you really one of the worlds lowest for commissions and spreads?
- How are your spreads determined?
- What leverage do you offer?
- Can you trade Crypto 24/7?
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?
- What is Dynamic Leverage
- Why are the candles different on mt4 and mt5?
- What are the differences between MT4 and MT5?
- What is the commissions on stocks?
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice